With your entrance ticket, you can visit:
*All streets in the ancient town, artistic activities, folk games, night market.
* 5 of the 22 sightseeing sites:
* Japanese Covered Bridge, Cam Pho Communal House, Minh Hương Communal, House of Tụy Tien Duong, Quan Cong Temple.
* Museums: History and Culture, Trade Ceramics, Sa Huỳnh Culture, Folk Culture.
* Ancient houses: Quân Thắng, Đức An, Phùng Hưng, Trần Family's Chapel, Tấn Ký, Nguyễn Tường Family's Chapel.
* Assembly Halls: Triều Châu, Quảng Đông, Phúc Kiến.
* Handicraft workshop and traditional arts performance (at 10h15 and 15h15 daily), an embroidery exhibition of XQ Hội An.
* Ancient tombs of Japanese traders: Mr Gu Sokukun, Mr Tani Yajirobei, Mr Banjiro.
- Every ticket is valid on 24 hours;
- Free guide fee for a group of over eight tourists, an experienced tour guide is available at any ticket kiosks;
- Ticket is valuable for your trip in Hoi An.
Email Quay lại